Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday wish list!!

So my birthday is coming up and I figured why not start off with the infamous birthday list. :P



1. 80's vintage sunglasses German metzler sunglasses (etsy.com)----awesome site!





2. gold wishbones necklaces. adorable little odd charms are very in. i actually like to pair it with a second longer layered necklace. kind of like that Carrie Bradshaw look. juicy couture has a lost of necklaces like this but I prefer to find originals at little no name nick-knack stores.





3. love love love these goth inspired heels. a must have. There are definitely ones that are a little more subtle with studs instead of spikes. Go all the way!!! go big or go home.



































4. Michael Kors watch!!! love love love. definitely more beautiful in person. this was on my birthday day list. my boyfriend got it for me as an early present :) <3333





5. Love this bag by Alexander McQueen. which Rachel Zoe is sporting as a diaper bag...loves it. :P






6. Loves it! you can never have too many bags! heehee <3
 









7. I absolutely adore this really simple white dress. The belt just makes it a little more daytime party-like...Very Vegas appropriate. Its simple and fitted; not to clingy or over the top for the daytime.  You can find this or a something very similar at www.amiclubwear.com


 Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and husband Hank Baskett celebrate her 26th birthday at Venus Pool Club at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.





8. this would just make my birthday complete <3


No comments:

Post a Comment